Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me


Well, I think it only fair to inform you all that I was not alerted of my position of "Blog Keeper-Upper", until yesterday. I am very excited to be doing this though. We had an eventful day today. We had my 15th birthday breakfast this morning at 7:30. Such an un-earthly hour for those of us like my sister who love to sleep in, but they did it for me. So sweet aren't they? Then a girl from our church came to spend the day with us. We did little miscellaneous things until 1:30 when we went to the barn to ride my recently acquired horse, Chaver. (Ha-v-ar) We rode until 3. I have come to the conclusion though, that I would not be a good person to be around if I had to give pony rides every single day. It's very exhausting. I took about 4 laps around the ring at a jog. This ring isn't very small either. Then I goofed off until 4 when I had to start the barn work. We were finished at 6:45 and then I went into my Grandparent's house to have them bring me in and stay for the party. We had both my grandparent's and my great grandparents too. I got to talk to two of my aunts too. It's been a very special day. Even if I did have to do school. Well, I better go. I'll have to keep updating this. Paste it on my forehead maybe. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Steve Hight said...

Happy birthday to you! May you have many more and may you be a big blessing to your family and to many others.

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

The blog looks great!! Tell your mom I said hi!!

Julie