Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Surprises!

Easter this year was such a treat! We were together as a family...well...almost all together. On Sunday, I had 25+ people in my little 1,500 sq. ft. home. The biggest surprise that day was waking up to SNOW! We had a great time as a family. While I was wishing that my sister from Kentucky could be home, little did I know that she was on her way to PA. Monday night, we all got together again at my sister's house...and the next surprise (second one was being invited to my sister's house) was that Joanna was home from Kentuck! It was a "quick" visit with them as they went to their son's house to be with them, but especially to be with the grandbaby they have there. What a pleasant surprise it was to have them home. Hopefully, we'll see them next in June.

I don't know about anyone else who home schools, but I'm ready for school to be over! I'm ready for a 'vacation' from formal education.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Glad you had such a great Easter!

I'm not really liking the snow either. Hopefully, it will be warmer next week!