Thursday, March 8, 2007

Friday is coming!

Well, here we are...creating our first blog! You could say that we're finally breaking into the 'cool' world of blogging. Blogging...what does that make you think of? I think of trudging through muck! Hopefully you'll only get good stuff off this site. I'll probably get the kids to do updates, too.

So what does this all have to do with the title? Don't know...had to think of something! Thanks for stopping by...I really am glad tomorrow is Friday. I enjoy the end of the week.

Oh, yeah, I don't know if she'll ever find this, but if she does and happens to read this post...Happy Birthday, Tamara! I miss you! I always think of you on your birthday and remember our friendship with a smile.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! I found it. I'll have to add it to my blog list! Welcome to the blog world! Michelle

Carrie said...

Yeah for you! I'm going to look forward to reading your blog! You are now a part of my many-membered blogroll!!