Tuesday, October 16, 2007

12 more days!!

Only 12 more days till our vacation to Williamsburg VA! I cannot wait! My life is so crazy that it has gotten to the point that I need a break from life. From school to work. It's about time for a break. We'll be seeing Jamestown, Shirly Plantation and so much more. The thing I am looking forward to the most is the Crystal Concert. There is a gentleman that plays crystal. He has a Glass Armonica, Violin, and several other instrements that he plays. They are entirely crystal though. We saw video clip online of his playing. It's beautiful. The tickets are cheap too! That's even better. I am so ready to go. We leave on the 28th and we're coming home on Betsy's birthday; the 4th. It's gonna be a wonderful week! I can hardly wait.

I've been working with my horse lately. On Sunday afternoon I went out to the barn and rode bareback. That was a little crazy on my part considering what I was doing. I was getting him to walk out the door with out a fight. Then I had him walk to the beginning of the trail without a fight. I accomplished it, but it was interesting because he will circle until he gets to where he wants to go. There was a new rule recently posted at the barn, "No troting in the indoor ring due to too many accidents." Well, Chaver got a little wound up. We kinda broke that rule for a couple seconds. I'm surprised that I didn't even have a hint of the feeling of falling off. I think that my guardian angel was working over time. I loved it though!

No comments: