Monday, October 8, 2007

Susquehanna River in Halifax
Looking through "The Cheese" at the Lenkerville Elementary School playground. If this was able to be veiwed larger, you'd see myself and Carol reflected in his eyes. So cool!
On a huge rock on Berry Mountain
At the farm.
We had a wonderful time today photographing for about 2 hours. Our victim was Wyatt. We had so much fun! He was getting very tired of all the pictures though. He got 5 warm chocolate chip cookies in return for his services. That's the nice thing about kids his age. You don't have to give them money. Only food! :) These were taken with Carol's digital Canon. I was using a 35mm to take my pictures. They turned out so good. I have never used that camera before. It gave me exactly what I wanted though. Crystal clear too. Works for me!

No comments: